- Casadesus-Masanell, R., & Ricart, J. E. (2011). How to design a winning business model. Harvard Business Review, 89(1/2), 100–107.
- Leppänen, P., George, G., & Alexy, O. (2021). When do novel business models lead to high firm performance? A configurational approach to value drivers, competitive strategy, and firm environment. Academy of Management Journal, amj.2020.0969. https://doi.org/10/gnx7xx
Strategic Scenarios and Business Models
This lecture is part of the course Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Context 2021-2022 at the Radboud University Nijmegen. The course is compulsory for students of the Master of Science (MSc) specialization in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The course has three lecturers: Caroline Essers, Yvonne van Rossenberg, and me. I gave four lectures on innovation management:
- Innovation Processes and Innovation Management
- Idea Development and Relational Analytics
- Idea Selection and Portfolio Management
- Idea Implementation and Organizing for Innovation